In the market for hosting solutions, there are many options that you can take your pick from. The different configuration methods and different environments have their own pros and cons, so you must find the perfect fit for you.
A dedicated server offers a long list of advantages that cover security, customization, control, reliability, and 24-hour support facilities that make it one of the best options. It is especially a perfect fit for you if your business is larger and handles more traffic. A dedicated server can handle all of your traffic for you because you can invest an entire server under your company name and giving you greater power and control.
You can check out the Rochuapps website to read blogs related to mobile apps, software, games, and new technology. They also provide insightful knowledge about cheap dedicated servers and other hosting solutions. If you have any doubts about which one to select, just visit their website.
Benefits of dedicated servers
The following are some benefits of dedicated servers in comparison to shared servers.
- Greater control: In a dedicated server, the whole server has been reserved for your company. The user is given root access to the server giving you greater control over the software and hardware of the device. You can also configure the server and its resources according to your needs.
- Flexibility: The complete control of your server gives you the freedom to customize the servers to meet your needs for CPU, RAM, disc space and software. The servers can be customized in thousands of ways that ensure that you get the best hardware as per your requirements.
- Reliability: In a shared server, the performance of your hardware also depends on the performance of other users on the server. In a dedicated server, you do not have to share your resources, so your performance will not be hampered. It also reduces the risk of crashes and allows your website to meet the large traffic volumes.
- Scalability: The dedicated server helps you manage the system configurations which will allow you to keep upgrading your server capacity, as your business grows. You will not have to migrate to a new server host or server.
- Security: Having a dedicated server means that you have administrative access to the server, no one else will be provided access. The data in this server does not remain in a machine with multiple data transmitting points. Furthermore, many dedicated servers are compliant with HIPAA and PCI. You can also control the firewall settings which can help boost your safety precautions.
- Hassle-free maintenance: The dedicated server hosting services provide round the clock support service which helps in solving maintenance and other kinds of issues. They conduct tasks of server maintenance such as updates and anti-virus protection for you. So your IT team can focus on making and implementing IT policies.
- Unique IP address: With servers that share the same IP address, if one website gets blacklisted, it could affect the other websites on the server. A dedicated server offers a unique IP address which helps the business create a new and unique identity.
The above-mentioned points prove that having a dedicated server is a better option for the long run and the short run.